The complement to Gyropalettes for automatic riddling as used in the traditional champagne method
504 standard wire case (TSR)
The original design, sold with two half-gates to ensure solid geometry when stacking.
Thay can be stacked 4 high with horizontal bottles, 3 high with vertical bottles.
504 standard monoblock case
Made in TSR base, on which sits for forklift have been added, it has the same accessories as the TSR an can therefore be used as a TSR.
They can be stacked 5 high either horizontal or vertical bottles.
- Made of steel: pressed and cut sheet metal, tubes and wires.
- The steel used is suitable for hot galvanization in compliance with NFA 35503
- Galvanization is performed on the assembled case, in compliance with NFA 91121
- Acrylic-based phosphochrome varnish after galvanization which prevents the formation of white rust inside the case, and so avoids marking the bottles in cotact with the wire.
- Production tolerance: +1.5 / 1000.
Depending on the model:
- 504 heavy champagne bottles
- 504 light champagne bottles
- 975 champagne half-bottles
- 216 champagne magnums
- grands crus
- other type of bottles on request.